How to Watch the Livestream
If you have registered for the meeting, use the button below to log in using your AOCS credentials. After logging in, you will be redirected to this page where the livestream player and chat will be available for viewing.
While the Live Stream and other features will work in most modern web browsers, we highly recommend using Google Chrome to access the site. We do not recommend Internet Explorer or Edge.
If you have not registered for the meeting, use the button below to register. Registration is free and open to everyone. Once you register, please return to this page to watch the livestream.
Once you register, download the Soybean: 360 guide to make the most of your time during the symposium.
Explore Session Topics
Processors for both human and animal foods will benefit from the research and industry innovations presented during sessions.
Browse the full schedule of sessions or choose a topic below for more details on the presentations, including learning objectives, in each session. Once you register for the meeting, you can return to this page on the scheduled day and time to watch the live session.
- Keynote and Soy in the Value Chain
- Opportunities to Expand Nutrition at Scale in the School Feeding Market
- Processor Challenges and Technical Opportunities in SSA
- Technical Innovations in Edible Oil Processing
- Innovations in Protein Extrusion
- Efficiencies in Processing and Production
- Innovations in Plant Protein Technology
- New Products and Processes with Familiar Ingredients
- Quality, Safety and Packaging
- Linking to Markets and Populations