Mark your calendars for the 2021 Annual Meeting & Expo in May 2021. Join AOCS for a fully online meeting to discover a world of like-minded professionals who share your passion for advancing the science and technology of fats, oils, surfactants, proteins and related materials in unique and pioneering ways.
By attending the 2021 Annual Meeting & Expo, you will gain:
- Knowledge of the latest research updates and technological advancements
- An expanded support system made up of peers across the globe to collaborate and grow with
- A sense of the future of the fats and oils industry and the impact your contributions can make
- Energized faith in the importance of your work
Explore the technical program to learn more about the 100+ interactive live broadcast sessions hosted in this year's program, which can be replayed on your own schedule.
New this year, access the entire technical program or only the specialized track that interests you. Available tracks are organized by AOCS Divisions:
- Edible Applications Technology
- Health and Nutrition
- Industrial Oil Products
- Lipid Oxidation and Quality
- Protein and Co-Products
- Surfactants and Detergents
Each AOCS Division is planning an average of 17 hours of live oral presentations and a poster session in its interest area.
October 5–7, 2021
Chicago, Illinois, USA
November 8–10, 2021
Noah’s on the Beach, Newcastle
May 1–4, 2022
Atlanta, Georgia, USA