Learn more about the AOCS family.Member Benefits
Log in to your account.Member benefits
Cancellation of the 2020 AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo
Due to rapidly escalating health concerns relating to the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the 2020 AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo in Montréal, Canada, has been cancelled. For further updates and FAQ, please visit the 2020 AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo website.
As an international professional organization, we
- provide current and emerging information and disseminate research results in oils, fats, lipids, proteins, surfactants and related materials, through our meetings, publications and web presence
- develop and uphold methods of analysis used in global trade and research, conduct proficiency testing, provide reference materials and coordinate with other standards developers including ISO and Codex Alimentarius
- facilitate and strengthen interactions among professionals through meetings, specialized interest groups and other networking opportunities
- collaborate with other scientific societies and related organizations to promote the advancement of science.
A magazine providing international news on fats, oils, surfactants, detergents, and related materials that features articles written by globally recognized industry leaders.
AOCS is the preeminent scientific organization serving the field of fats, oils and lipids by:
- Building scientific community:
AOCS brings together individuals and organizations through its membership, meetings and regional, special interest and online communities
- Cultivating thought leadership:
AOCS works with the top minds in the field to identify the most important topics and share expertise through INFORM magazine, journals, meetings and an informal online community
- Helping labs and scientist achieve the highest quality standards:
AOCS offers rigorous methods and testing to ensure quality and compliance