AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo
Save $100 by registering today.Register now!
Access your member benefits.View My Account
The AOCS website, store, and online account services will be unavailable starting at 12:00 noon (CST/Chicago) Friday, February 21, 2020, until February 24, 2020, due to scheduled maintenance.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Should you need assistance please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +1 217-359-2344.
As an international professional organization, we
- provide current and emerging information and disseminate research results in oils, fats, lipids, proteins, surfactants and related materials, through our meetings, publications and web presence
- develop and uphold methods of analysis used in global trade and research, conduct proficiency testing, provide reference materials and coordinate with other standards developers including ISO and Codex Alimentarius
- facilitate and strengthen interactions among professionals through meetings, specialized interest groups and other networking opportunities
- collaborate with other scientific societies and related organizations to promote the advancement of science.
A magazine providing international news on fats, oils, surfactants, detergents, and related materials that features articles written by globally recognized industry leaders.
AOCS is the preeminent scientific organization serving the field of fats, oils and lipids by:
- Building scientific community:
AOCS brings together individuals and organizations through its membership, meetings and regional, special interest and online communities
- Cultivating thought leadership:
AOCS works with the top minds in the field to identify the most important topics and share expertise through INFORM magazine, journals, meetings and an informal online community
- Helping labs and scientist achieve the highest quality standards:
AOCS offers rigorous methods and testing to ensure quality and compliance