Supelco/Nicholas Pelick-AOCS Research Award
Recognizing outstanding original research in fats, oils, lipid chemistry, or biochemistry.
The Supelco/Nicholas Pelick-AOCS Research Award is sponsored by Supelco, Inc., a subsidiary of Sigma-Aldrich Corp., and Nicholas Pelick, past president of AOCS.
- $10,000 honorarium
- Travel and expense allowance for Award lecture at the AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo
Candidate materials must include:
- Letter of nomination
- At least 3 letters of support from individuals familiar with the candidate's accomplishments
- Biographical information which includes:
- Current Curriculum Vitae, including full list of publications and patents
- Summary of research accomplishments
- Degrees held with the names of the granting institutions
- Positions held during professional career
Nominations for this award are accepted from members of the Society, colleagues, or directly from individual candidates.
Nomination Deadline: November 1
Send candidate material to email@example.com as PDF files for consideration.
PDF’s must be created entirely from existing Word documents, rather than created from a scanner. This improves clarity of the document.
- Candidate must have published technical papers of high quality
- Preference given to individuals who are actively associated with research and have made influential discoveries in their fields