AOCS Award of Merit
Recognizing an AOCS Member with outstanding service to AOCS.
AOCS Award Merit winners have:
- Provided productive and meritorious service to AOCS committee work
- Shown marked leadership in administrative activities or special committees of AOCS
- Performed an outstanding activity or service that has advanced the Society's prestige, standing, or interest
Candidate materials must include:
- Letter of nomination stating the candidate's contribution and service to the Society
- One or two letters supporting the nomination may be submitted from individuals familiar with the candidate's Society service
Nominations for this award are accepted from members of the Society, colleagues, or directly from individual candidates.
Nomination Deadline: November 1
- Send candidate material to email@example.com as PDF files for consideration.
PDF’s must be created entirely from existing Word documents, rather than created from a scanner. This improves clarity of the document.
Must be a current member of the Society in good standing.
Individuals NOT eligible for the award include:
- AOCS Governing Board President, Vice President, Secretary, or Treasurer
- AOCS Governing Board Past Presidents
- AOCS Honorary members