Honored Student Award
Encouraging graduate student research in lipid chemistry and greater interest in the AOCS Society.
Sponsored by the AOCS Foundation.
Award material must be submitted using the forms downloadable from this web page and consist of the completed application, abstract tracking number and title, professor ranking form, and professor letter of recommendation.
- Application (.doc), including abstract tracking number and title
- Abstract – submitted through AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo meeting website
- Ranking Form (.doc)
- Letter of nomination giving frank appraisal of the student
Send all documents to email@example.com by October 21 as PDF files.
- Student Award program abstract submission deadline is October 21 which is different from the meeting’s technical program deadline.
Students may submit one abstract for the Honored Student, Ralph Potts Memorial Fellowship, and one Division student award. It is necessary to submit a new, unique abstract for any additional Division student award.
- Professors are limited to nominating one student for the Honored Student award. There are no nomination limits on all other student awards.
- PDF’s must be created entirely from existing Word documents, rather than created from a scanner. This improves clarity of the document.
Graduate students at any institution of higher learning, in any area of science and technology fostered by AOCS, who are doing research toward an advanced degree.
- Certificate for recipients
- Chodchanok Attaphong
- Leann Barden
- Alex P. Kitson
- Henna Lu Fung Sieng
- Worawan Panpipat
- Madhuram Ravichandran
- Chenxing (Angela) Sun
- Fang Tian
- Tu Tran
View 2013 Honored Students
Past winners (.pdf)