ACI/NBB Glycerine Innovation Research Award
Initiated by the Industrial Oil Products Division, this award recognizes outstanding achievement for research into new applications for glycerine with particular emphasis on commercial viability.
- $5,000 honorarium
- Award lecture at the AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo
Candidate materials must include:
- Letter of nomination:
- Limited to 2 pages
- Describing original research work in new applications and uses of glycerine
- Up to 2 letters of support from individuals familiar with the candidate's accomplishments
- Published journal article(s) relating to the research
Nominations for this award are accepted from members of the Society, colleagues, or directly from individual candidates.
Nomination Deadline: November 2
- Send candidate material to email@example.com as PDF files for consideration.
PDF’s must be created entirely from existing Word documents, rather than created from a scanner. This improves clarity of the document.
Particular emphasis given to the existing or potential commercial importance of the work.