Edible Applications Technology Division Student Award
Awarded to a graduate student presenting within the Edible Application Technology program.
Award material must be submitted using the forms downloadable from this web page and consist of the completed application, abstract tracking number and title, professor ranking form, and professor letter of recommendation.
- Application (.doc), including abstract tracking number and title
- Abstract – submitted through AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo meeting website
- Ranking Form (.doc)
- Letter of nomination giving frank appraisal of the student
Send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 21 as PDF files.
- Student Award program abstract submission deadline is October 21 which is different from the meeting’s technical program deadline.
Students may submit one abstract for the Honored Student, Ralph Potts Memorial Fellowship, and one Division student award. It is necessary to submit a new, unique abstract for any additional Division student award.
- Professors are limited to nominating one student for the Honored Student award. There are no nomination limits on all other student awards.
- PDF’s must be created entirely from existing Word documents, rather than created from a scanner. This improves clarity of the document.
Graduate students presenting within the Edible Applications Technology Division technical program at the AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo.
- Certificate for recipient(s)
Eline Ryckebosch, KU Leuven University Kulak, Belgium for “Microalgal oils rich in omega-3 lc-pufa: Effect of extraction solvent on oil composition.”
Past Recipients (.pdf)