A. Richard Baldwin Distinguished Service Award
This is the Society's highest service award, and was first given in 1981 to Dr. A. Richard Baldwin in recognition of his lengthy and distinguished service to AOCS.
Sponsored by Cargill Inc.
- $2,000 honorarium
- Travel expenses for the AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo
Candidate materials must include:
- Letter of nomination stating the candidate's contribution and service to the Society.
- One or two letters supporting the nomination from individuals familiar with the candidate's Society service.
Nominations for this award are accepted from members of the Society, colleagues, or directly from individual candidates.
Nomination Deadline: November 1
- Send candidate material to firstname.lastname@example.org as PDF files for consideration.
PDF’s must be created entirely from existing Word documents, rather than created from a scanner. This improves clarity of the document.
Candidates must have made outstanding contributions to the Society or supported the activities of the Society through officer and/or committee participation over a substantial period of time.
- Outstanding contribution to the Society means extraordinary service, not merely long-time Society participation
- Current member of the Society in good standing