AOCS advances the science and technology of oils, fats, surfactants and related materials, enriching the lives of people everywhere.
As an international professional organization, we
- provide current and emerging information and disseminate research results in oils, fats, lipids, proteins, surfactants and related materials, through our meetings, publications, and web presence;
- develop and uphold methods of analysis used in global trade and research, conduct proficiency testing, provide reference materials, and coordinate with other standards developers including ISO and Codex Alimentarius;
- facilitate and strengthen interactions among professionals through meetings, specialized interest groups and other networking opportunities; and,
- collaborate with other scientific societies and related organizations to promote the advancement of science.
Get More Information
AOCS has a 100+ year history of serving professionals in the oils, fats, surfactants, and related material fields. Explore that history, our structure, and other information about AOCS.
- 2014 Annual Report (.pdf)
- 2013 Annual Report (.pdf)
- 2008 Annual Report pdf