Edible Applications Technology Division Outstanding Achievement Award
Recognizes a scientist, technologist, or leader making contributions to the advancement of edible oils and/or the Division's field of interest.
- $500 honorarium
Candidate materials must include:
- Letter of nomination with summary of the nominee’s research accomplishments
- Letters of support from at most 3 other scientists
- Current Curriculum Vitae, including list of publications and patents
Nominations for this award are accepted from members of the Society, colleagues, or directly from individual candidates.
Nomination Deadline: November 2
- Send candidate material to email@example.com as PDF files for consideration.
PDF’s must be created entirely from existing Word documents, rather than created from a scanner. This improves clarity of the document.
- Preference to AOCS members involved in the Edible Applications Technology Division, AOCS, or a related organization over a substantial amount of time
- Significant contributor to the knowledge, technology and history of the industry
- Demonstrated character, ethics and a reputation that puts the individual above his/her peers