AOCS inform|connect is an online community and knowledge center where scientists and technologists can exchange ideas, ask and answer technical questions, and access resources related to the science and technology of fats, oils, proteins, surfactants and related materials.
Joining the community is free and open to everyone, but only AOCS members can access the AOCS Premium Content Library, which contains 650+ resources, such as meeting presentations, book chapters and journal articles.
Why join our online community?
- Get answers to technical questions from fellow scientists and technologists.
- Network with colleagues from around the world.
- Access AOCS Annual Meeting presentations, book chapters, and journal articles in the Premium Content Library (membership required).
- Engage with focused groups within AOCS, such as the Student and Early Career Common Interest Groups.
- Facilitate your work as a volunteer in AOCS by using private workspaces to exchange committee updates and documents.