Engage in an immersive masterclass on oilseed solvent extraction led by industry leader Tim Kemper, President, Desmet | Rosedowns | Stolz. This comprehensive course covers the essential role of oilseed microstructures, seed variety, and how these structures influence extraction techniques.
Gain critical insight into the engineering and function of equipment used during meal desolventizing, drying, and cooling stages. Conclude your learning journey with an in-depth review of miscella distillation, the stages of solvent recovery, and the complex mechanics of the mineral oil system, which is pivotal in safeguarding against the discharge of vent gases.
- Introduction: The Extraction Process
- The Science Behind the Technology
- The Solvent Extraction Process
- Extraction Process: Meal Desolventizing
- Extraction Process: Meal Drying & Cooling
- Extraction Process: Miscella Distillation
- Extraction Process: Solvent Recovery
- Extraction Process: Mineral Oil System
Who should attend?
This masterclass offers a holistic and nuanced understanding of the solvent extraction process, designed for the discerning learner.
Professionals in food processing and agricultural science and students in Food Science and Technology will gain valuable insight from this course. Roles could include:
- ✓ Research Scientists
- ✓ Industrial Chemists
- ✓ Agricultural Scientists
- ✓ Quality Assurance Managers
- ✓ Production Managers
- ✓ Technical Sales & Marketers
Registration & Course Access
If you wish to attend this live broadcast you must register for the event, both members and non-members. Registered AOCS members will receive free access to this course. All registrants, members, and non-members will have access to a recording of this course and all materials for 30 days. If you have already registered for this course, you may access it now by selecting the button below.