AOCS is proud to have cultivated its reputation and 100-year legacy of operating based on its established By-Laws, Code of Ethics, and Antitrust Policy.
In This Section
AOCS Strategic Plan
- 2022 Annual Report (.pdf)
- 2021 Annual Report (.pdf)
- 2020 Annual Report (.pdf)
- 2019 Annual Report (.pdf)
- 2018 Annual Report (.pdf)
- 2018 Annual Business Meeting Minutes (.pdf)
- 2017 Annual Report (.pdf)
- 2017 Annual Business Meeting Minutes (.pdf)
- 2016 Annual Report (.pdf)
- 2015 Annual Report (.pdf)
- 2014 Annual Report (.pdf)
- 2013 Annual Report (.pdf)
AOCS By-Laws are regularly reviewed and updated as necessary to successfully carry out our Mission.
Download AOCS By-Laws (.pdf)
AOCS Procedures Related to Suspension or Termination of Membership (.pdf)
Code of Ethics
The AOCS does not discriminate against anyone seeking membership, so long as he/she is willing to adhere to the AOCS Code of Ethics. This Code has been adopted by the AOCS to define the rules of professional conduct for its members; it is signed by each applicant as a condition of membership.
AOCS Code of Ethics (.pdf)
AOCS Code of Conduct for Conferences and Events (.pdf)
AOCS Statement on Diversity and Inclusion (.pdf)
The American Oil Chemists' Society (the "Society") intends to strictly comply with antitrust laws of the United States, all state governments and any other relevant governing authority (the "Antitrust Laws"), and in furtherance of this intention, proclaims the following Antitrust Policy: