We look forward to seeing you at the 2022 AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo! Join us in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, or online via livestream from May 1–4, 2022, to connect with your worldwide scientific community. You will discover the latest research, innovations and best practices affecting the science and technology of fats, oils, proteins, surfactants and related materials.
Registration opens in early 2022. Join our email list for the latest registration and program updates.
The AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo is the premier international science and business forum for the science and technology that matters to you.
- Network with professionals across academia, industry and government who share your scientific interests.
- Take part in person or remotely — our user-friendly platform will seamlessly integrate more than 600 oral and poster presentations from around the world.
- You will not have to miss a thing — all oral presentations will be recorded and available for attendees to view on-demand after the live presentations.
View the technical program
Our robust technical program will span ten interest areas, covering the latest research and innovations for each specialty. Sessions will be presented by leading industry experts from around the globe.
Interest areas include:
- Edible Applications Technology
- Health and Nutrition
- Industrial Oil Products
- Lipid Oxidation and Quality
- Protein and Co-Products
- Surfactants and Detergents
Check back for more program details as we finalize session topics, speakers and more!
November 11–12, 2021
February 4–5, 2022
May 1–4, 2022
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
October 4-6, 2022
Chicago, Illinois, USA and Online
In This Section
- Propose a Meeting (.pdf)
- AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo
- Sustainable Protein Forum
- Canadian Lipids and Proteins Conference
- Industry Events
- Latin American Congress
- Design of lamellar gel network emulsions for personal care and cosmetics applications
- Lipids in Personal Care and Cosmetics
- Fabric and Home Care World Conference
- Soybean 360: Agro Processing in Sub-Saharan Africa