Phospholipid Best Paper Award
Recognizing an outstanding published paper or monograph in the area of phospholipid research or applications for phospholipids.
Sponsored by the International Lecithin & Phospholipid Society (ILPS).
- Plaque for the main author
- Certificates for each author
- Papers relating to phospholipids published during the past year
- From any journal or monograph
- Does not need to be from an AOCS Press Publication.
Nominations for this award are accepted from members of the Society, colleagues, or directly from individual candidates.
Nomination Deadline: January 15
- Send journal article(s) to email@example.com as PDF files for consideration.
PDF’s must be created entirely from existing Word documents, rather than created from a scanner. This improves clarity of the document.