- AOCS Membership
- Join Now
- Inform, AOCS Member Magazine
- Lab Services
- Laboratory Services
- Laboratory Proficiency Testing (LPP)
- Laboratory Directory
- Meetings & Exhibits
- Meetings and Exhibits
- AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo
- Meeting Websites
- Topics in Lipid Chemistry
AOCS advances the science and technology of oils, fats, surfactants and related materials, enriching the lives of people everywhere.
As an international professional organization, we
- provide current and emerging information and disseminate research results in oils, fats, lipids, proteins, surfactants and related materials, through our meetings, publications, and web presence;
- develop and uphold methods of analysis used in global trade and research, conduct proficiency testing, provide reference materials, and coordinate with other standards developers including ISO and Codex Alimentarius;
- facilitate and strengthen interactions among professionals through meetings, specialized interest groups and other networking opportunities; and,
- collaborate with other scientific societies and related organizations to promote the advancement of science.
Get More Information
AOCS has a 100+ year history of serving professionals in the oils, fats, surfactants, and related material fields. Explore that history, our structure, and other information about AOCS.
- 2008 Annual Report pdf