- AOCS Membership
- Join Now
- Inform, AOCS Member Magazine
- Lab Services
- Laboratory Services
- Laboratory Proficiency Testing (LPP)
- Laboratory Directory
- Meetings & Exhibits
- Meetings and Exhibits
- AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo
- Meeting Websites
- Topics in Lipid Chemistry
Student Member Verification Form
The AOCS Governing Board approves the waiver of membership dues for students who meet the following criteria:
1. Must be a full time student. (Post graduate work does not qualify for student status)
2. Must not work more than 50% time in professional employment (assistant-ships and fellowships are not considered professional employment).
3. Must have vertification by a major professor that the above criteria are met on an annual basis.
If you meet with all of the above stated criteria, please have a major professor in your department (preferably a member of AOCS) complete the information. Return the form to activate your membership.
Find Out More
|Student Member Verification Form (.pdf)