- AOCS Membership
- Join Now
- Inform, AOCS Member Magazine
- Lab Services
- Laboratory Services
- Laboratory Proficiency Testing (LPP)
- Laboratory Directory
- Meetings & Exhibits
- Meetings and Exhibits
- AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo
- Meeting Websites
- Topics in Lipid Chemistry
Short Course Information
Promoting Professional Development
Have an idea?
Short courses are taught in classroom style, which affords greater participation and an extensive opportunity to work with instructors on a one-to-one basis.
Custom Short Courses
Presentations are provided by industry experts. Your organizer will work to ensure your organization's needs are met.
- Edible Oil Refining and Processing
- Soybean, Canola, Sunflower, and Corn Oilseed Extraction
- Soyfoods: Ingredients, Preparation, and Utilization
Course Organizer: Dr. Sefa Koseoglu, President, Extraction and Refining Program, a division of Filtration and Membrane World LLC, College Station, Texas, USA.
Contact AOCS Meetings for more information.