Journal of the American Oil Chemists’ Society (JAOCS)Since 1947, the Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society has been the leading source for technical papers related to the fats and oils industries. JAOCS is a monthly, peer-reviewed journal devoted to fundamental and practical research, production, processing, packaging and distribution in the growing field of fats, oils, proteins and other related substances.
Thank You 2013 JAOCS Editors and Reviewers! (.pdf)
What would you like to do?
- Search and buy articles via SpringerLink
- Request a sample issue
- Sign up for Table of Contents Alerts
- Submit a paper
Did you know?
JAOCS Member Subscription Also Includes:
- Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
- Bioprocess and Biosystems Engineering
- Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils
- European Food Research and Technology
- Food Biophysics
→ Subscribe to JAOCS (members only)
Not an AOCS member?
Join today to receive discounted pricing.