Short Course Information
Promoting Professional Development
Short courses are taught in classroom style, which affords greater participation and an extensive opportunity to work with instructors on a one-to-one basis.
Past Short Courses
- 9th Practical Edible Oil Refining Short Course
- Lipid Oxidation and Antioxidants Short Course
- Short Course on Refining, Handling, and Applications of Palm Oil
- Short Course on Soyfoods: Processing, Technology, and Utilization
- Practical Short Course on Biodiesel: Market Trends, Chemistry, and Production
- Short Course on Biodiesel: Market Trends, Chemistry, and Production
Custom Short Courses
Presentations are provided by industry experts. Your organizer will work to ensure your organization's needs are met.
- Edible Oil Refining and Processing
- Soybean, Canola, Sunflower, and Corn Oilseed Extraction
- Soyfoods: Ingredients, Preparation, and Utilization
Course Organizer: Dr. Sefa Koseoglu, President, Extraction and Refining Program, a division of Filtration and Membrane World LLC, College Station, Texas, USA.
Contact AOCS Meetings for more information.